Saturday, January 14, 2006

my trip home

for those of you wondering, my trip home was great. mom and dad fed me before we got on the plane in oklahoma city. i whined a little when we first got on the plane, but dad settled me down...and that's it! it helped a lot that we had virtually no layover in chicago, just enough time to change my nappy, mom and dad picked up a couple sandwiches, and get to the gate...not even time for them to eat the sandwiches, but they said they preferred it that way. i still don't get eating. once we settled into our big flight, they put me in this collapsable ziploc kind of bed on the floor in between them. i slept great, but only 5 hours. i slept more when we got settled into our taxi on the way home. mom and dad said it was the shortest travel time yet for a trip between london and oklahoma city.

on friday i pooped out at 7:30 that night. i slept until 11:30 saturday morning, that's 16 hours. well, i woke up enought to eat a couple times, but that's it. saturday i only took a couple half hour naps, and konked out at 7:30 again. my parents hope to push that back to about 9:00 within the next couple days, but i am doing way better than them. they are out of control. for some reason they seem to be having a hard time taking care of me on my "schedule" and getting on one of their own. they are really whiny and cranky right now.

so, as usual, i am doing great, but i am not so sure about my parents...i hope they get it together soon.

No comments: