Sunday, March 01, 2015

The Takeover!

It's March 1, 2015.  Olyvia is now nine years old.  Today she asked me if she could start writing on her blog.  So from here on out, everything you read will be hers, unless stated otherwise.   : )

First and for most i want to say, thank you for reading my blog and second i just want to say some stuff about me now.... My favorite color is blue my bff is Madilynn Lee Rose and my school is West Field Elementary. Ummm i am going to admit i am a tensy wensy bit nervous about writing a blog ;) But i am also turning it in to a advice column. i will always be here let me know if you need advice!

Love, Miss Know It All

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear miss know it all,
My mom and I fight every week when I have to do my laundry. I never mean for it to happen and hate when it does. What should I do?

Also, I would love to hear more About you on your blog!

Sincerely,
Confused

Tim said...

dear confused, you should tell your daughter that she needs to well buck up and say it will be over soon love, Miss Know It All p.s tell people about me it will help keep being u

Tim said...

k.i.t (keep in touch)